You used to say "Go to Jusco.. Pi dum, bom bom bom" (play drum). Well it's been a long time since we've brought you there since we've moved. These are a few of the pictures that I found taken a while back of you playing drum:.jpg)
.jpg)

Nowdays you'll say "Go Gurney?" as we pass Island Plaza and again when we pass Gurney Plaza. On Sunday, you told daddy "Go Gurney, buy cookie for mummy". Ok, since daddy and Ah Kong had no golf plans, we headed to Gurney Plaza. We met mummy's friend Angela and her son Joshua just as we arrived. They were leaving and Joshua's grandma even gave you one of the little cakes that Joshua was having.
We bought the cookies that you were going to "buy" for mummy then walked a while and left. Before we left, I took you to look at how the donuts at Big Apple were being made when you told me that you wanted donuts (darn.. mistake to bring you there!). So we bought some and headed home before you wanted more things!
I wonder if we're going to Gurney again this weekend...

No comments:
Post a Comment