Thursday, May 24, 2007

Find out more about daddy and mummy

Oo.. you wanna know some secrets about mummy and daddy? Well, it's a bit difficult to write on daddy's behalf as the original tag from Aunty Joyce was to name 10 of my habits that daddy finds annoying, but mummy decided to make it fair, so will go with the other tag that Aunty Joyce did: 5 for each of us! Here goes nothing...

How mummy drives daddy crazy:
1. Leave my things everywhere: And when I want it, I cannot find them, and he will be scolded when I cannot find them. I also have a perpetual pile of clothes on his computer table chair! Only remove them after he nags me. And it will be back in the next few days again.



2. Talk till the cows come home: He says I can talk and talk and talk. Last week in the car he told me I've been talking from the time I got into the car at the factory until we reached home. And the moment he tells me "sshhh", i will sulk and NOT speak to him.


3. Always want to go shopping: Every weekend, daddy knows that's where I want to go. Even on weekdays. He knows that lunch at Queensbay is the best place to go. Even though I have nothing in particular to buy. I used to love window shopping. And daddy will complain that we walked the whole mall for 4-5 hours and I did not buy anything. I think he regrets saying that now... considering what I bought when we went to KL. Now he's afraid of shopping in case I lose control again.


4. Have too many handbags, clothes & shoes: He lost his cool once when he opened his closet door and my handbag attacked him. He got angry and packed them neatly into a larger bag. So now I don't have any license to buy anymore handbags. But daddy is very sweet. He "forgot" and bought me a handbag when he went to US and another from Japan. As for clothes, my closet is overflowing and some are now kept in the closet in the next room, but I keep wearing the newer clothes only. In the case of shoes... I think I'll let you find out more on your own. If I type any more, I think I will be banned permanently from any shopping complexes by daddy.


5. Step on the invisible brake: Perhaps it's because I'm used to sitting in the backseat with you, so whenever I'm in the front seat when we go to work, I get really jumpy when daddy goes too near to the car in front. So I will step on the invisible brake. Luckily they don't have another brake on my side of the car. And yet I'm the backseat driver, telling him to overtake that st*pid car, press the horn...



The little things daddy does that drives mummy nuts:

1. Golf, golf and more golf: I'm sure daddy is thinking "I knew it, I knew it" as he reads this blog. Haha.. He used to have "license" to play only 27 holes of golf each weekend. But somehow, it's extended to 36 holes. Hhmmm... I think we need to re look the original "contract". But good thing is that he plays morning games, so we still have time to do my favourite thing: Please refer to item#3 above. Shopping la..


2. Channel surfing: Yup, we have the full package for Astro so he will hog the controller the moment he gets into bed. Even you cannot wrestle the controller from daddy. Maybe next time when you can ask for it, he'll let you have the controller? Worst still daddy loves to watch the sports channels. I hate them! Then again, it's never on the same channel for long.


3. Spends a lot of time on his throne: How can a person sit for so long on the toilet, is beyond me. Worst still having to endure the aroma... all this just to read a few more pages of the Archie comic! Even though he's read it a million times before.


4. Plays too much computer games: Daddy loves those tactical games and also (not surprisingly la) Tiger Woods golf. The moment he restarts a new game, he will be at it for hours up till late at night. Sigh..

5. Zones out when he's focused on something: When daddy's doing something say, watching TV or playing his games, he will be so focused that he does not hear anything that I say. Actually, he hears me, but does not respond. He may realise later that I'm staring at him.. then he will give me his delayed answer. Arrggghhh.. pulling hair!



Ok all done. Phew.. took me a long time. Tags are exhausting. I hope this doesn't trigger WW III when we go home today. Then again, I'm sure daddy has more to add to "his" list! On another note, we have our little things that ticks each other off, but hey, that's what spices up this marriage!

Time to tag some people.. muahahhahaaaa...
* Kelvin's mummy and daddy - your turn to spend time on this
* Hin Lerk's mummy and daddy - Joyce said she wanted to tag you.. so I will do it..

3 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

I had fun reading your post. Now I know MORE about the two of you - as if I don't know these things already!... oh yeah, and thanks for tagging the one I wanted to tag :)

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Done! It's in my personal blog, http://bbluvluv.blogspot.com/
Don't wanna let Kelvin see the little secret of the dedi and mumi :p

ablogaway said...

very nice writeup - with fun and in style :) Wow, isn't he nice for accompanying you shopping for 4-5 hours?