Thursday, November 15, 2007

And We're Off...

Sayonara... We're going to Japan for 2 weeks. We will be heading to Japan tonight on the night flight to Singapore and then transit to Japan.
Hopefully I will have time to blog while we're in Japan. I'm sure Ah Kong will be bringing his notebook with him. Or maybe your 2nd Chek Kong, whom you will be meeting for the first time has a computer that mummy could borrow. Till then, tata!

5 comments:

Peter & Joyce said...

Bon Voyage!!!

sting said...

ohh... that's so wonderful.. have a great time there.. safe journey.. :-)

peiszong said...

Wow, 2 weeks? Post more pictures ya!

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Thanks everyone.. Hey.. I have high speed internet here.. Look out for more posts and pictures..

Love from all of us in Japan..

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Thanks everyone.. Hey.. I have high speed internet here.. Look out for more posts and pictures..

Love from all of us in Japan..