Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ooo Cupcakes

Ok I know that the cupcakes have been eaten and digested a long time ago.. But we did take the pictures.. so here we go..

Looks to yummy, tastes equally as yummy...

Mummy's friend baked them and passed 4 to mummy. I shared one with my colleague who (unfortunately) took one of the 2 teddy bears..
Went home and daddy tried one. He loved it and also asked me how come I didn't bake anymore.. Hhmmm.. last time I did any baking was when you were less than 2 months old.
I got to share the other 2 with you. And here's your rating for it:
TWO thumbs up and also one foot up. And I totally agree with you. I need to get that recipe.

4 comments:

KK and WS said...

haha..Evan is so cute...can tell how yummy the cupcake to him...

time to get recipe...

Anonymous said...

I so need to get that recipe too!

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

His latest way is "Mummy.. GOOP". Hey Joyce, when I get the recipe I'll pass it to you ya..

sting said...

wahhhh! so good ya Evan? could you post the recipe when you have it? would like to have it too.. thanks :-)