Yup.. I know I said yesterday that I'd only try getting you to sleep in your own bed only this weekend. But since the mattress and futon was still in our room, I decided to try my luck and ask if you wanted to sleep there. And to my surprise, you agreed to sleep on your mattress. Of course, mummy had to keep you company until you fell asleep.
So far so good. And I went to sleep shortly after that on my bed. But of course, you woke up at around 4 am again and climbed up on my bed to join us. Daddy must've expected you to do something like that, because he had your other pillow wedged in between our pillows (your spot), all ready for you!
I hope that this would be a good start to "weaning" you off from my bed. I wonder if you'll sleep on your mattress again tonight?

2 comments:
hehehe.. he's been sleeping with u guys all this while? good for him to voluntarily go to his own place..
:)
Yup.. and it's stumped me on how I could get him to sleep on his own bed. Hope that this will go well. So far so good... Keeping my fingers crossed.
Post a Comment