Er.. not it's not an advertisement for that baby products brand *grin*. It's you and your school. There was no tears from you this morning when Ah Ma and I dropped you off to school. You gave me several hugs and kisses and also for Ah Ma then you went down and help me close the car door, waving and saying "bye bye" and "see you nater (later)".
I wonder if it's because Ah Ma took another route where you did not realise that we were getting near school. For the past few days as we approach the school you'd get all quiet and lethargic and keep asking "Why do I need to go to school?" "Why do I need to be clever boy?" "Why do you need to go to work?". Then as we approach there was "Bye mummy" *sob*sob* "I see you nater" *sob*sob* "I see you soon" and as the teacher pulls you away you try to give me a hug and not let go. Sigh.. It was difficult for me and daddy to let you go crying, but it looks like our "tough" exterior has paid off..
I hope all goes well when we drop you off to school tomorrow. We're so proud of you!

1 comment:
Oh Evan! You are such a clever boy today. Keep it up. Hope tomorrow will be the same, or even better! :)
Post a Comment