Monday, June 21, 2010

What's in the fridge today?

Actually some of it has been sitting in there for quite a while. I was told that I could only open it when it is my birthday. Okay... but but my birthday is many months away still? But no go, the "artist" told me that I had to wait. Alrighty then.. I'll wait.

You've been bringing back lots of little pieces of artwork from school. I've stuck quite a number on the fridge. I'm running out of magnets!
























And some night before going to bed, you'd say that you wanted to draw and not read a story book. So you'd be drawing with a pen on my bed. Otherwise, we've got little pieces of papers stuck all over the house with your artwork. You've been "warned" not to stick on the wall (your artworks are stuck to the furniture using cellophane tape). Here's one of it stuck to the banister:

We need to buy a new drawing block.

No comments: