You had been telling me that you and your friend will be sad on the last day of school. Next year you're all going to the "big school" and sadly none of the children in your class will be going to the same school as you.
Well in preparation of the last day, we picked the papers and all to make a card for your teachers. I had also made my own card to thank the teachers and bought the wrappers for the little gifts for the teachers. Here's everything all ready this morning:
This morning you were up even before I got to your room to wake you up. I guess you were excited. You quickly showered and dressed then we went down for breakfast. Soon it was 8am and time to go to school. I took a picture of you in your school uniform (the T-shirt) which you would be wearing for the last time.. before you headed to Ah Ma's car. Daddy is away on travels so Ah Ma is your driver for the day.
As with every morning, I'd stand upstairs and wave to you and you'd wave back either making silly faces as you waved or waved in your funny ways. Here you are waving and making faces as you drove off:
Then you went off to school. As a surprise, Ah Ma and I planned to pick you up. When we reached school, most of the children had gone off. Before saying goodbye to the teachers for the last time, we took some pictures with your teachers and even your friend Ari who was also taking pictures with the teachers. After finally saying goodbye, we headed to a surprise lunch. You were given and choice and (not surprisingly) you picked Spasso Milano (your favourite) in Straits Quay.
Here's what we had for lunch; Buffalo Mozarella Pizza, Pescatore and Pasta Formaggi:
After lunch, we had to leave immediately as you had art class. Too bad we did not have time to look at the Christmas tree which is already up in Straits Quay. We will go another time with daddy, ok.
And here's Evelyn all KO-ed after the busy day (I wonder how come she's so tired, when she slept most of the time we were out *grin*)


No comments:
Post a Comment