I was away on holidays with my friends from last Friday and only came back on Tuesday. While it was fun, I had to leave you crying, in Ah Ma's arms, asking for me and that made me sad. Thank goodness for mobile phones. So daddy would call me and we'd chat a while or he's SMS me to tell me the little naughty things that you did while I was away.
It was a relief when I arrived home. I get to see you and daddy, whom I've missed so much. The moment I got home, I hid in the kitchen and you came out asking for mummy. Daddy was there but you told poor daddy "Dowan daddy". The smile you gave me was the sweetest and I missed your smiles so much while I was in Bangkok.
Better still was your reaction when I gave you your presents. You went "Wow.. nice, nice".. Talk about being appreciative. Worth all the effort I spent to pick some nice things for you. Will post about your "loot" later on...

2 comments:
yes we tend to miss our boys (big and small) very much when we leave them for a long time ya.. :-) he sure is appreciative.. but I think the best present would be that his mummy is home..
Haha.. and the best part of the holiday was when I got home to get his little hugs!
Post a Comment