Monday, February 23, 2009

Eating Fruits

You have never been keen on eating fruits and veggies, and it was getting more and more difficult to convince you to eat veggies and fruits. But it seems that it's getting easier to convince you to eat the fruits (not veggies.. not working for now). How?
Because you keep doing hard poo-poo. Just like yesterday evening, you needed to do poo and you had so much difficulty trying to get it out. Your face turned red and you tried to get it out. So what did YOU tell me?
So I have to eat banana lo. Otherwise my ngk-ngk will be hard hard lo.
I hope that this serves as a lesson for you to take more fruits in future. Of course chances are you'd have forgotten about the need to eat more fruits by now. I guess we need to keep trying new ways to encourage you to eat those fruits!
As for veggies, the only thing you'd eat are that cooked in your moi-moi. Whatever Ah Ma cooks for dinner is not touched by you. The only veggie that you'd eat are still cabbage. And try as he may, daddy cannot convince you that cabbage = veggies...

2 comments:

sting said...

how about bananas? as far as I know, most kids love bananas :-)

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Yup.. banana's are fine one day.. and then on a bad day, he decides that he's not interested.