I know I know.. I'm very long winded. Hey.. that must be where you get it from.. Since you are always full of questions too! Ok back to the "main" topic:
So far you have been willing to sleep in your own bed, providing mummy is with you while you are falling asleep. Again, you slept in your own bed until around 4+am and you woke up saying "mummy..." well that's what I heard. Daddy said he heard you saying that you were cold. Anyhow, you slept with us from then onwards. As I am typing this, you are napping on your mattress now. Guess you're quite happy with it. Kakak Wati said that you got upset when she tried to keep the futon into the bag on Thursday.

2 comments:
It took us quite a loooooooooong while to train our boy to sleep on his own mattress and without mommy!
Btw, thanks for popping by my blog. Great to know another Penang mommy. :)
Hi.. I think it will be a loooonng process for us too. A battle of wills to see who gives in first!
Post a Comment