Saturday, February 14, 2009

How's your mood today?

Lately you've taken to asking people how they feel. Especially when you know you've done something wrong.

Just like this:
Evan :Mummy, are you angry?
Mummy : Yes, I am.
Evan: Don't be ANGRY!

Hhmm.. seems like we're not allowed to be angry.

Then again, with you knowing that we're angry, you know to behave yourself and over Chinese New Year, we managed to get you to wish everyone.

You seem to be able to tell from our expression if we're happy, angry or sad. Just now as I was trying to get you to take your nap, you knew that I was already getting angry so what did I get from you? A little kiss before you decided to finally take your nap! How do we stay angry at you? Haih....

Happy Valentine's Day, sweetie!

1 comment:

ablogaway said...

Ah, such sensitive & caring boy...