Your school had organized some events until Easter weekend. But unfortunately we could not make it for one of the events which you wanted to go for: Treasure hunt. On Saturday we went to Cold Storage to look for chocolate eggs. Unfortunately we're too late. They've probably been all sold out. We did buy a packet before your birthday. So seeing that it's been selling for over a month, I guess there is no surprise that all the eggs have been sold out. *sigh* And we event went to try our luck in the Cold Storage in Island Plaza.
Good thing is we picked up a packet of "Daim" chocolates. Better than nothing. And you were still happy with that. So on Saturday night after we got back from dinner daddy kept you occupied while I hid 10 chocolates including 2 leftover eggs.
Picture source
I wasn't too sure if you'd have much patience to find very hidden "eggs". So I left some in very visible places. We loved to see the excitement on your face and when you laughed out loud every time you found one. After you finally found all 10 you ate 2 of them then asked for another round of hunt. And since you said this hunt was too easy, I made it a little more difficult for you.
Took you a while but you finally managed to find them all again. You sure were one happy "egg hunter". 
No comments:
Post a Comment