What happens when a little boy misses his afternoon nap? He gets super grumpy. And that's what happened to you on Tuesday. I had already noticed that you were super grumpy and weepy at dinner.
We had to go out to Tesco for a while to buy some things which we need for the party on Saturday. When we got back, you got all angry over something and started wailing at the top of your voice. I was also tired and it was close to 9p.m. What to do? Threaten you lo... I was going nuts too... "Stop crying now or I will throw out your train set and I will cancel your party this Saturday!!!!"
Almost instantly there was no more sound from you. Took you up, gave you a shower, read a book (finished reading in record time) and in less than 5 minutes you were fast asleep. The next morning, I asked if you'd be taking your afternoon nap. Of course, the answer was "Yes". And when asked if you did not sleep? You could answer me with what I'd threatened to do the night before (not that I'd really do that!!) Hehe...
So did you have a nap on Wednesday? Of course...
Countdown: 2 days to your party, 4 days to your birthday

No comments:
Post a Comment