Wednesday, March 17, 2010

School Holidays

Yesterday was the second day of the school holidays and I think you're already very bored. Following your insistence on going to school when I'd let you sleep in, I had to prep you many times over the weekend that there would be no school for a whole week. And you kept asking me if I'd be on holiday too. The next question was "How come you don't have work holiday?".
And yet, yesterday you told me (several times) that you wanted to go to school the next day. In the end, I had to tell you that yesterday was Day2. On "Day8" you'd get to go to school again. So for now you seem contented.
Maybe with the "special thing" at home you'd be more contented to miss school this week now. We'll be going to school on Saturday to meet with your teacher for "Parents-Teacher Day".

No comments: