Your birthday has come and gone. As with previous years, I had prepared a simple thank you gift for our guests. Every year, my "sifu" would suggest something which I can make for my guests. A big thank you to her for her amazing and interesting suggestions. I hope our guests liked the little token which they brought home.
We had to buy a lot of color pencils. I think anyone who saw us buying at Tesco must think we open a kindergarten! Haha...
And that's the reason why we went to the Bukit Dumbar playground to take pictures the Friday before. This is the latest if taken to complete the gifts. I was still sticking on the magnets on Saturday!
I had improvised from the original design which was to be hung. Instead I added a magnet at the back.. so it's now a fridge magnet. 

1 comment:
The "sifu' must quicly add in more ideas into your 'idea bag' liao...LOL
Post a Comment