Since you were "alone" at home, I usually leave my mobile phone with you so that you can call me if you want to tell me anything. I have set my office number on speed dial and taught you how to use the function.
What a big mistake on my side!!! My office phone has been ringing very often everyday after lunch. You'll tell me these:
"Um, mummy.. Can I do my homework at 3 o'cwok (clock)?"
"Mummy, I have finished my homework"
"Mummy what time will you be back today?"
"Mummy I want you to come back today at 4 o'cwok or 5 o'cwok also can"
Record was yesterday afternoon. I think you called me 5-6 times within 30 minutes. I guess you are lonely at home. But I'm proud to say that you've kept your promise and you'd complete your mandarin homework as promised with acceptably decent writing.

1 comment:
smart boy...coz he knows, even he waited til mummy back from work, mummy also wont be able to help him on the mandarin homework, worst still, he may need to teach mummy mandarin...so he quick quick finish it. Bravo Evan!
Post a Comment