Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day of School... Finally

Yup, and we were late! Then again, there were other kids who arrived later than you. Must be the "first day of the week" mode. Hehe.. had trouble waking you up this morning. You procrastinated and even asked me "school not cancelled today?". Sigh.. But after the initial dragging of feet, you woke up and got ready quite quickly. Got your breakfast ready and Ah Kong helped to feed you while I ate my own breakfast.
It was raining in our area, so daddy had to get the car and pick us up from the covered area. Then off we went. We had missed the morning assembly and class started shortly after we arrived. The morning was filled with songs, colouring, breakfast, milk time (for the rest of the class), play time, dancing and I cannot recall what else. Of course, class was also filled with crying (not from you.. yet), toilet breaks, throw ups (by one of the little kids), fighting, being told off by the teacher...
You took some lunch with your new friends today. It was fried hor fun which you liked and then daddy arrived. We headed to the house where Ah Kong was waiting for you and he drove you home.
I hope you had a wonderful first day in school today. I wonder when you can go to school without me. I don't know about you, but I sure feel tired now. I'm sure you went to sleep quickly in the afternoon. Will check with Ah Ma later.

1 comment:

ablogaway said...

Wow, happy schooling Evan :)